Okay, I’m pretty sure I posted something like this before, but I guess it was on the old blog. Anyways, I’ve experimented and tweaked it, and tonight it was golden. I literally ate half of them before I could even pull out my camera and take a picture.
- 1 can crescent roll dough (8 count)
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 16 pepperonis
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Sprinkle of Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Cut each cheese stick in half. Wrap each half in two pepperoni’s, then roll in the crescent dough, sealing the edges.
3. Mix the Italian seasoning in the melted butter, then spread over the tops of the rolls.
4. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or according to package directions.