Okay guys, you gotta try this one. We’ve been making a lot of green smoothies lately, throwing together different recipes. Some were pretty good, some…. not so good. But this one… this one takes the cake. I took one sip and just knew I had to share. And the color of it is just beautiful!
Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie
- 1.5 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 handful spinach
- 1-2 kale leaves
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- splash of orange juice
- 1/2 banana (that’s all we had, but I would totally add more in the future.)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 ice cubes
- Put almond milk, greens, and yogurt into your blender. Blend on the highest setting for 30 seconds – 1 minute, depending on your blender, making sure you get a good vortex going.
- Splash in some orange juice (don’t be stingy!), and the banana, strawberries, and ice. Blend until smooth.